Singles Newsletter click picture above!
- People who just happen to be presently unmarried and who desire a closer walk with the Lord.
- Single parents who want the best for their children and who know the importance of being a part of a church family.
- People who enjoy serving in all areas of the church.
- Ministering to hurting families going through divorce with our DivorceCare program.
- Caring teachers who are “feeding His sheep.”
Providing a doorway for single adults to enter a large fellowship and find a place to connect.
- A place where one can find friends for a lifetime as well as make a difference in their world.
- A place where one can have adventures and opportunities of a lifetime.
- A place to grow in a closer relationship with Christ.
Singles Minister: Belinda Green : contact info firstname.lastname@example.org
OPPORTUNITIES AND ACTIVITIESWeekly Bible study on Sunday mornings at 9:00Mission trips – U.S. and InternationalBeach RetreatsMountaintop GetawaysSpecial Bible studiesPicnicsPool PartiesGame NightsProgressive Christmas DinnerHost annual Golf Tournament for MissionsSponsor Blood Drive twice yearlyCookoutsTheme PartiesDivorceCare and DC4K
BIBLE STUDY CONNECTIONS CLASSES
Seekers - Ages 36 - 50 Co-Ed Class (Room C-203)
Faith Builders - Late 50's & up Co-Ed Class (Room C-201)
New Beginnings - Single Parent Class (Room C-204)
Single Mom's - (Library)